Tuesday, November 4, 2008

ELECTION DAY!!!


We did it! We finally elected someone who has the potential to bring us into the 21st century. A man who has the ability to calmly and rationally assess a situation, with a strong moral compass not corrupted by greed or desire and a humble confidence that will bring our country off its knees. Barack Obama is the 44Th President of the United States of America and I am proud to say that I aided in his campaign. I proud that I cast my vote, for the first time in my life, for Obama. I will stand behind him as president and I will fulfill my end of the bargain, as I have faith he will fulfill his. My nieces and nephew will know a better world because of this day. Today I am proud to be an American.

4 comments:

Grrpa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Grrpa said...

I can only hope that your dreams will come to pass. We are in the soup now, and must hold on until we come out again. God help us all.

Unknown said...

Dear Caucasians,

Please report to the cotton fields at 6 am on Monday for orientation.

Sincerely,
Barack Obama

Just kidding :)

Good for you L, getting involved and feeling good. Bobama seems like the kind of guy I'd vote for if I cared about politics.

Is it just me, or does McCain have T-Rex arms? That shit freaked me out.

You represent today's youth. (Electric!) Let your voice be heard.

Message to Barack:

Legalize it now mofo!!!

Aunt LaLa said...

It would be a great way to get out of a recession. Legalize it!
Thanks for the comments!