Tuesday, November 18, 2008

What a difference a day makes...

This weekend was hard.
Everyone was sick with the stomach flu, but me.
Being sick is no fun. But it looks like everyone is going to pull through. The house has never been more sterilized and the hand washing is constant...so I think it is contained. The babies have their movie on Wednesday if all goes well and I am working on my list all week.
"My list" is a list of shit to do around the house to keep me from losing my mind. It keeps getting longer but that's ok because I need something to keep me focused. Since leaving New York, I find myself struggling from too-much-free-time syndrome and it is dangerous. I have a habit of getting lazy when I don't have anything to do and then I just sleep. I think it has to do with the fact that everything moves so much slower out here and I can't seem to find my pace. It's coming, though.
Slowly but surely I will get my shit together.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i know times seem hard right now but you are an amazing strong beautiful woman. you'll be fine. i love you.

Unknown said...

You'll adjust. Yep.