Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bring it Barack!


I am so ready for Obama-nation. President Bush gets the award for being able to think fast enough to dodge a shoe but not fast enough to save the country's economy. Man, give me a pair of heels and one shot..I'll hit the MF-er. Right between the eyes! WHACK! Secret service gave the man a second chance but he missed him with the other shoe too! Most the people I know are struggling to keep their jobs, much less get Christmas gifts. I am so blessed to be in the position I'm in. If I were still in New York...I don't know if I would be able to survive without hangin' from a pole. (Stripper reference, not firefighter) It must be nice to be Bush. Get a job--totally f-it up--leave a big mess for someone else to clean up--get off Scott-free with tax payers paying for his secret service. Nice. Ass-hole!
I am ready for Barack to make things better. It's a NEW DAY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hell yeah! I hear you sister! Barack is a ray of hope for this tired nation and I cannot wait for him to take office. Damn Bush and everything he stands for and what he has done to the American people. YES WE CAN!